Designed for performance, comfort, safety, and longevity, the Manduka Mat provides the shock-absorbing surface needed during a jump-intensive training program. Thicker and denser than other mats, this mat stays put on both hard and soft surfaces to provide a soft and secure landing.
Some of the exercises require you to be on the floor. When it comes to the success of your program and the health of your knees, ankles, hips, and feet, just any old mat won't do.
- Top-shelf materials and durable construction
- Extra cushion to support high impact moves and protect joints (¼" thick)
- Extra large surface for maximum workout area (26" x 72")
- Slip resistant even when wet!
- Two sides with two textures to fit your workout needs
- Non-sticky surface
- Great landing for high impact workouts and excellent grip surface too!
- Used and endorsed by Tony Horton
Manduka Mat is recommended to get started.
Order the Manduka Mat today so you won't have to wait to get started when your Turbo Fire® arrives.